Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stamping Time

During the last couple of weeks I've really gotten back into making cards. I brought a lot of my supplies upstairs, where it's warmer and where I can watch HGTV while I work. My daughter and her family came up one weekend and asked if we could make cards. She suggested that we use some of our washi tape for decorations. My final bit of inspiration is Pinterest. I am hooked on it. I can search for cards by using the name of the stamp set I want to use and get all kinds of inspiration.
So here are some of the cards I've made recently. You can click on the card to see my inspiration from Pinterest, if there is a specific one.



"Sheltering Tree" stamp set from Stampin' Up. The blue with white polka dots is paper.



Same stamp set but the black and white polka dots is a piece of  washi tape.



The bird is from the "A Happy Thing" stamp set by Stampin' Up. 
The words are a stamp by The Last Word.


"Big Day" stamp set by Stampin' Up.





The cake and "Happy Birthday" stamps are also from "Big Day" set by Stampin' Up. The diagonal striped prints are from 3 different rolls of washi tape.



"So Many Scallops" stamp set by Stampin' Up.




"Celebrate Today" stamp set by Stampin' Up plus washi tape.




 "Best Day Ever" stamp set by Stampin' Up.


"Morning Cup" stamp set - Stampin' Up.


"Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set by Stampin' Up.


"Lotus Blossom" stamp set - Stampin' Up.


"A Happy Thing" stamp set - Stampin' Up.


The tree is a stamp from Northwoods Rubber. The words are a stamp by Hero Arts.

_________________________________________________________________________________
The rest of these cards feature washi tape.


("Just a Note" is a Stampin' Up stamp.)


("You make me smile" is stamp by J Denami Design.)


("Happy Birthday" is a stamp by imaginations.)


(This cute little bird is from a Stampin' Up set called "Happy Together")



(This phrase is a stamp from the set called "Heard From the Heart" by Stampin' Up.)

 I am having so much fun creating cards again. I hope I inspired you to get crafty too!



1 comment: